Guns and Glamours
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Pre-game segment--For this one, I want someone from Glamours side. First response gets it.

2 posters

Go down

Second Pre-game segment--For this one, I want someone from Glamours side. First response gets it. Empty Second Pre-game segment--For this one, I want someone from Glamours side. First response gets it.

Post  DMgoddess Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:47 am

[The convent library was well-lit, for two am. You see the old woman look up from her reading, the chunky glasses perched on her nose suspended in place by then gold chains that hung like curtains in front of her creased face.]

"We don't often get visitors this late. Especially ones so... singular. I take it you're here for me?"

[You blink as you read the spines of the books in front of her-- An Advanced Primer on Mathematical Theory, The Book of the Dead, Architecture of the Ancients [u] and three Harlequin romances. The one on top had a half-naked werewolf staring out in a way that might have made you blush, had you a lesser constitution.]

[Yes, this was definitely the woman you were told to seek out. The Courts accumulated the strangest informants... ]
DMgoddess
DMgoddess
Admin

https://gunsandglamours.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Second Pre-game segment--For this one, I want someone from Glamours side. First response gets it. Empty Re: Second Pre-game segment--For this one, I want someone from Glamours side. First response gets it.

Post  Roesler Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:40 am

"Yes, I've come here for you, my dear." said Eli in a sweet tone, as if talking to his grandmother. "I think you should put those books down, and let us talk. It's not usual for someone to be reading that specific combination of books"

Eli advanced and sat down at the chair across from her. Having a lesser constitution than most caused Eli to blush at the cover of one of the harlequins, but quickly he composed himself.

" I was told to seek you out," he said in a more serious tone "and had to go through some troubles to get here. Let's talk then. You know what I want to know, if you know that I'm here to see you."

Roesler

Back to top Go down

Second Pre-game segment--For this one, I want someone from Glamours side. First response gets it. Empty Re: Second Pre-game segment--For this one, I want someone from Glamours side. First response gets it.

Post  DMgoddess Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:29 am

***Segment on momentary hold in case anyone is wondering. John and I are going to live rp a scene or so before we graduate to this point in the interactions. I'll post the live when we finish (or possibly a modified-to-preserve-secrets version, depending).
DMgoddess
DMgoddess
Admin

https://gunsandglamours.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down